Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.16 MB | 17 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RI.4.6. They will compare and contrast a firsthand and secondhand account of the same event or topic. Students will describe differences in the focus and the information presented. Students also have the option to listen to instructional audio and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 4 links to instructional videos, audio, or texts
• 1 link to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes two multiple choice questions and one matching question
• Definitions of key terms, such as firsthand and secondhand
• Examples of how to identify firsthand and secondhand accounts and differentiate between them
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities and writing prompts to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities on certain parts of the standard, such as symbolism and allegory
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels