Also included in
- Science Skills Mega Bundle: Graphing, Concept Mapping, Scientific Method, Metric System, Scientific Measurement, Lab Safety, Significant Digits, Analyzing Data, Graphic Organizers, Scientific Notation, Scientific Writing, and More!After many years of teaching, I have come to realize that what my st$87.50$132.66Save $45.16
This very simple, two-page graphic organizer has become one of the best study and review techniques that I use in my science classes. Both printable and digital versions are included. It forces students to think deeply about two topics or concepts as they search to find the similarities and differences between them. Students must use their critical thinking skills to determine the relationships between two concepts.
This resource includes:
- Editable and Printable 2-Page Student Handout
- Paperless Digital Version for use in Google Drive, Google Classroom, and/or Microsoft OneDrive.
- Sample Work for the Teacher
This resource is perfect for distance learning and for students in 1:1 classrooms.
This study skills graphic organizer:
- Can be used in all subject areas.
- Helps students to master difficult concepts.
- Students can compare/contrast ANY two topics or concepts.
- Teaches important critical thinking skills.
- Teaches students to deeply examine concepts as they search for similarities and differences.
- Perfect for all students, Grades 4 and up.
- And, its FREE!
I use this graphic organize to have students compare and contrast:
- Photosynthesis and respiration
- Mitosis and Meiosis
- Protostomes and deuterostomes
- Vascular plants and nonvascular plants
- Prokaryotes and eukaryotes
- Various animal phyla
- Systems of the body
- Periodic Trends on the Periodic Table
I keep a stack of these copied and ready to pass out to my students, and use them whenever a suitable opportunity arises.
This document is suitable for all subject areas and can be used by students in grades 4 and higher.
Related products include:
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well: