Speech Pathologists work hard at teaching students to describe and compare using adequate descriptive vocabulary. Flexibility of vocabulary and concise use of vocabulary are crucial for academic and social success. This resource provides practice with expressive language skills, telling how things are the same and different with a fun game students will “gobble” up
⇰ 44 cards with a Thanksgiving theme,
⇰ a game board and a spinner.
Take a look at my bigger comparing and contrasting resources as found in my bundle here.
• Compare Contrast Animals Adapted Books for Differentiation
• Describe Compare Contrast for Speech Therapy Special Ed ELA ESL
• Describe, Compare, Contrast, Define, Tell Bundle for Expressive Language
• Describing Snow Globes Language Game Cards for speech therapy
• Talking About Thanksgiving Dinner Language in Life Skills for Speech Language