Teachers and speech pathologists can build vocabulary skills using seasonal themed words to compare and contrast similar nouns. Practice using grammatically correct sentences while explaining how seasonal vocabulary words are similar and different. With this ✨FREE✨ compare/contrast graphic organizer, the speech pathologist can also teach attributes for describing words and grammar skills. Build more complex sentences and teach structured writing skills with this graphic organizer.
Students who are learning English as a second language or have receptive (understanding) and expressive (verbally/orally communicating) language delays may struggle with learning new vocabulary. The helpful clues section on the side of the graphic organizer will give students a framework for how to look for similarities and differences in nouns.
This graphic organizer can be used with the compare/contrast task cards that are included in the
Seasonal Grammar & Vocabulary Set MONEY SAVING BUNDLE.
✨Each of the seasonal grammar and vocabulary sets include compare/contrast vocabulary task cards that you can purchase separately:
• Back To School Vocabulary & Grammar Activities
• Fall Themed Vocabulary & Grammar Activities
• Christmas Themed Vocabulary & Grammar Activities
• Thanksgiving Themed Vocabulary & Grammar Activities
• Summer Themed Vocabulary & Grammar Activities
• Spring Themed Vocabulary & Grammar Activities
• Halloween Themed Vocabulary & Grammar Activities
• Winter Themed Vocabulary & Grammar Activities
✨Want more compare/contrast cards for your students working on later developing articulation sounds, but are in mixed groups? My Articulation Carryover Activity Sets have compare/contrast words by articulation sounds. Check them out here:
• Articulation Carryover Activities BUNDLE SET
✨Need more vocabulary activities? Check out my other vocabulary resources✨
• Minute To Win It- Vocabulary Game For Mixed Groups
• Category Visuals To Build Vocabulary
• Wallet Foldable Books Craftivity BUNDLE- Categories, Vocabulary & Grammar
Want to work on seasonal vocabulary with your younger students? Keep them engaged while using Seasonal Sensory Bin Companion For Speech & Language to build vocabulary and grammar.
STAY CONNECTED WITH ME
Follow Me For More Speech Pathology Inspiration & Tips To Be A Rockstar in therapy
⭐ BLOG ⭐NEWSLETTER ⭐FACEBOOK ⭐INSTAGRAM ⭐PINTEREST
Have A Question?
If you have any questions or need support with a bilingual assessment, please email me at email@example.com