Objective: Students will choose fractions and decimals to compare and order on a number line.
Materials: File folder with finished and constructed number line- Envelope attached to hold question cards. Answer key on the back
1) Students look at Number line and number cards.
2) Students choose one form of a rational numbers and convert all cards to this form.
3) Converted numbers are then ordered on the number line.
4) Student can attach the cards to the number line using the Velcro or tape.
5) Once both partners agree on order, take out the answer key from back envelope and check number line.