Compare and Contrast Activities | Speech Therapy | Venn Diagrams
Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Also included in
- Looking for engaging activities for students working on language goals? This bundle of speech-language activities can be used throughout the year to target Following Directions, Articulation, WH Questions, Inferences/Riddles, Vocabulary, and Comparing & Contrasting.When you buy this bundle, youPrice $54.92Original Price $114.40Save $59.48
Looking for no-prep compare and contrast activities for your speech therapy students? These no-prep activities include both seasonal and non-seasonal pictures to compare and contrast - with four levels of scaffolding! Just print and go!
When you purchase this bundle, you save 25% off the price of individual resources!
(Psst . . . this bundle is included in my Language MEGA Bundle at an even bigger discount!)
Compare and Contrast Speech Therapy Activities Include:
- Compare and Contrast Activities (great any time of the year)
- Back-to-School Compare and Contrast Activities
- Fall Compare and Contrast Activities
- Winter Compare and Contrast Activities
- Spring Compare and Contrast Activities
- Summer Compare and Contrast Activities
All Compare and Contrast Activities Include:
•Level 1: Cut and paste pictures with words into a Venn diagram
•Level 2: Same Venn Diagrams but cut and paste with words only
•Level 3: Student fills in the Venn diagrams
•Level 4: Student views the pair of words/pictures to compare and contrast verbally
(Levels 3 & 4 are prepared for use in the Easel program - great for using digitally!)
Visual Supports included:
•“Ideas for Comparing and Contrasting” Chart
•“How to Use a Venn Diagram”
*View "Preview" to see examples of each level**
Here's what educators are saying about this product line:
- "Love this! My students enjoy cutting out and putting the words on the correct side, and compete to see who can find the one in the middle!"
- "My language groups used these during one of our lessons. Instead of cut and paste, I laminated these and used Velcro to make them reusable. I used the Venn diagram with pictures. The students took turns putting the pictures on the correct spot and were eager to do more when they finished."
You might also like:
Connect with Speak Play Love:
Click here to follow me on TpT (New resources 50% off the first 48 hours)