Use this fun activity to describe the similarities and differences of animals by creating a flip book about them that is focused on compare and contrast!
My students absolutely LOVE making books. Why not make a Venn Diagram even more fun by making it into a book where students have more room to describe what they observe!
Integrates Literacy Skills and Science Content!
Included in Set:
*Each printed page has two sets of worksheets on it to help save paper and printing!*
1. Easy Step by Step Directions on how to create the book.
2. Visual Guide of directions to help create the book.
3. Cover Page with Venn Diagram: labeled with "different" and "alike" to provide visual guidance for students
4. Cut-and-Paste Pictures of Animals: Color/Black & White Printable
5. Writing Page: With Lines
6. Writing Page: Without Lines
7. Writing Page: How are animals alike and different?-Assessment
By providing different writing pages you can focus more on the strengths of your writers.
Perfect for a unit on animals!
Pre-make the books and they are perfect for science centers!
Supports the following Common Core Standards:
English Language Arts: Writing
Thanks for visiting my page!
Did you know that when you provide feedback on an item, you get credits that can be used later in a TpT store! Make sure to leave feedback in order to get this great discount!
Click the star at the top of the page to follow me! You'll know right away when I've posted new products.
Have a great day!