Also included in
- Purchasing this Reading Comprehension is like getting two Reading Comprehension resources for free!!These resources are appropriate for grades 2-6. GOOGLE CLASSROOM DIGITAL VERSION AVAILABLE!The graphic organizers are now in both a digital and printable version! There are 12 Reading Comprehension re$34.95$42.00Save $7.05
Compare and Contrast Literacy Center, Comprehension, Compare and Contrast Activities
- Comparing Characters’ Choices
- Comparing Characters’ Traits
- Comparing Characters from Different Stories
- Comparing Text to Favorite Text
- Comparing Facts From Two Texts
- Comparing Themes From Two Texts
- Comparing Quality of Writing
- Comparing Character Choices with Your own
- Comparing the text Beginning and End
- Comparing Different Versions of the Same Story
- Comparing the Plot to Other Texts
- Comparing 3 Favorite Books
- Comparing the Text to the Movie
- Comparing the Text to Your Life
- Comparing the Text to the Real World
- Compare Characters’ Word Choices
- Comparing Multiple Text Structures
- Comparing Text Titles
- Comparing How Characters Change Over Time
- Comparing Reading Genres
These pages are great for big kids to practice comparing and contrasting.
This resource is appropriate for grades 2-6.
- As daily morning work to review comprehension skills
- During guided reading small groups
- During independent reading time or centers
- To work with partners and small groups
- As an assessment for teachers to monitor students’ reading abilities
- As homework review sheets
- As a quick and fun 10 minute time filler.
- As ‘when you’re finished’ additional work for students
- To use with substitute teachers
To see Literacy Center Reading Comprehension Work in one Money-Saving Bundle click the link below!
- Background Knowledge
- Cause and Effect
- Compare and Contrast
- Making Connections
Copyright © 2015 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display
You can find the Comprehension Bundle Here
Interested in becoming a member? LEARN MORE HERE