Also included in
- Holy smokes, save over 50% as a bundle!This is the whole enchilada! This complete bundle is the result of over 8 years of refinement, feedback, and curation from students and buyers alike. With a single click an entire year of instruction, practice, and tests at your finger tips. This package covers$26.00$51.00Save $25.00
This worksheet starts off with clear examples of the differences between comparing and contrasting. The "signal words" or words to keep an eye out for are highlighted for the students.
- 3 pages of guided instruction and practice
- Paired test for assessment
- Color coded answer keys for practice and tests
- *Freebie* compare and contrast graphic organizer
*Digital distance learning enabled. Full Google Classroom integration included!
FEEDBACK FROM THE COMMUNITY
★This product goes step by step, helping students to really understand compare and contrast.
★This has REALLY helped my students take ownership of compare/contrast words.
★This was very useful in teaching this concept! It also provided for great practice!
★Used these worksheet to teach, reinforce and test. I also had the students keep a copy of signal words/practice writing sentence sheet in their writing folders. Very helpful. Thanks
GRAMMAR PARTY SERIES!
READING AND WRITING UNITS
WRITING ABOUT READING
PARTS OF SPEECH: WORD SORT SERIES
FREE FOR YOUR WALLS!
FREE HANDOUTS, POSTERS, TEMPLATES, AND SO ON BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Head on over to the My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I always love getting feedback as it helps me improve on my past and future products. Additionally the feedback gives you credits to use on your future purchases. A win/win!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. About once a month I like to email my followers about a paid product that will be free for a weekend. Follow and get the heads up!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.