Compare and contrast George Washington and Abraham Lincoln with these reading passages, graphic organizers and worksheets. While learning to grasp this concept, students will also learn about these two great Americans.
• Have students read facts about George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.
• Using one or both graphic organizers, have students jot down
similarities and differences between the two presidents.
• Students will practice writing sentences using key words and
• Students will then write a compare and contrast essay about the
• 1 Facts about George Washington
• 1 Facts about Abraham Lincoln
• 1 Similarities and Differences graphic organizer
• 1 Venn Diagram
• 1 Compare and Contrast
practice worksheet with key words and phrases
• 1 lined paper
for writing Compare and Contrast essay
Other Famous Americans products include:
Famous Americans: Reading Activities and Posters
Famous Americans: Compare and Contrast
Famous Americans Bundle: Reading Comprehension, Compare and Contrast and Posters