These compare and contrast activities includes anchor charts, no prep printables, and nonfiction reading passages. Students will practice using Venn diagrams as well as writing complete sentences to show their understanding.
Product contents are as follows:
- Table of Contents
- Two instructional pages that delineate compare and contrast activities
- Teacher notes (suggestions for using this product)
- Six pages of simple compare and contrast pages using what the students already know (as well as Venn diagrams)
- Four nonfiction reading passages about animals (each passage contains two paragraphs about two animals)
NOTE: This is the only part of the product that has an answer key, as answers will vary on the other pages.
- Four pages that correspond with the nonfiction passages (created to be copied on the back side) that require students to use complete sentences to compare and contrast the animals
- Four research pages using animals
- One blank research page to let the student or teacher choose what they'd like to compare and contrast
You may also be interested in these Language Arts products:
TASK CARD PRODUCTS
FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE PRODUCTS
CHARACTER TRAITS PRODUCTS
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.