Also included in
- Want to have all your reading comprehension units in one place and ready to go? Want activities geared toward early learners? Need whole group, small group, independent centers, and writing lessons? Having 7 sets of comprehension strategies at your fingertips in one purchase could make for much lessPrice $24.20Original Price $32.25Save $8.05
- Want to have all your reading comprehension units in one place and ready to go? Want activities geared toward early learners? Need whole group, small group, independent centers, and writing lessons? This BIG BUNDLE of comprehension strategies at your fingertips could make for much less stressful plaPrice $44.10Original Price $63.00Save $18.90
Need ideas for sharing compare and contrast with your early learners? Need engaging ideas to actively involve students in your compare and contrast lessons? Need meaningful independent center activities? Comparing and Contrasting for early learners is important in reading and writing. Compare and Contrast requires explicit teaching, scaffolded activities and lessons, and independent center activities. This set has everything you need to introduce this concept to kindergarten and first grade.
The set contains:
- 10 Compare and Contrast Sets for Whole Group instruction (full-color)
- 10 Compare and Contrast Sets for Whole Group instruction (B&W)
- 10 Compare and Contrast Sheets with Bubble Maps
- 10 Compare and Contrast Sheets with 3 Column Sorting Maps
- 2 Levels of 8 1/2 x 11 Anchor Charts
- 2 Levels of 4 on a page Anchor Charts for Interactive Notebooks
- 2 Levels of Bookmarks to encourage independence
If you would like a full explanation of this product and this lesson, make sure you check out Compare and Contrast with Early Learners.
Don't forget to check out the:
Comprehension Strategies Mini-BUNDLE Part 1 | K-1 Reading Comprehension | 7 Sets...for a 25% discount.
Comprehension Strategies BIG BUNDLE Kindergarten & First Grade Reading Units...for a 30% discount.
Thanks for shopping at Cathy Collier’s The W.I.S.E. Owl!
By the way...
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I love to hear how I can help you in your classroom.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. By following my store, you will receive email updates about my store.
While you're here, be sure to follow me on social media to learn about new products and freebies.