Also included in
- Comicbook hero + parody rap song = fun reading activities for 5th grade! Agree? Then this is a must-have for you! Based on our parody rap song, these activities will keep your students' attention using song lyrics while they practice a variety of reading skills. Easily incorporate them into independ$12.00$18.00Save $6.00
- Want to keep your students engaged with compare and contrast fiction passages? Rap songs are the way to do it! These activities use song lyrics as reading passages that cover fun topics such as the history and inspiration behind Disney's Lion King, Moana, and Mulan movies and a comicbook hero parody$10.00$15.00Save $5.00
- Pop culture and history + rap songs = fun ELA activities for the end of the year! Agree? Then this is just for you! Based on rap songs about pop culture and history, these activities will keep your students engaged using song lyrics as reading passages while they review important reading and writing$18.50$29.00Save $10.50
- Comicbook parody + rap songs = fun summer school reading activities! Agree? Then this is just for you! Based on rap songs, these activities will keep your students' attention using song lyrics as reading passages while they practice a variety of reading skills. Easily incorporate them into independe$24.00$35.50Save $11.50
Teach compare and contrast skills with our comicbook hero, parody rap song. Students will listen to the song then use the song lyrics to find similarities and differences between the two characters in the song. Read below for more details.
The song for this activity parodies two versions of a comicbook hero as they teach how to compare and contrast while explaining their origin stories and powers.
This activity includes:
- the song lyrics for use as a reading passage
- a graphic organizer
- 10 multiple-choice, compare and contrast questions based on the song's lyrics with the answer key
- a text-structure, paragraph writing activity with a word bank of transitional words.
You may also like:
*Leave a review if you enjoyed this activity.*
*Disclaimer: Rap Opera for Kids is not affiliated with the Disney or Marvel brands in any way. Rap Opera for Kids provides educational commentary, parody, and criticism of popular works in order to supplement classroom instruction.
Copyright © 2022 Rap Opera for Kids. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Images and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
*Artwork by Darren Wheelock
*Font for "Rap Opera ... Kids. History. Reading. Math. And More... School Just Went Beast Mode. Educate. Entertain. Empower!" text by http://www.junkohanhero.com