Also included in
- This BUNDLE has 281 printable pages exploring the spring season: compare and contrast, narrative writing, acrostic, syllables, misspelled words, unscramble, word search, coins, addition, subtraction, make a list, similes, dialogue, division, flashcards, time, triangles and rectangles, how to…, what$15.00$30.00Save $15.00
- This bundle contains 230 printable or digital activities to compare and contrast on the holidays: Black History Month, Presidents Day, Women’s History Month, St. Patrick’s Day, Spring, Earth Day, Mothers Day, Memorial Day, Fathers Day, Halloween, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas. PRINT: I creat$15.00$30.00Save $15.00
15 or pages of compare and contrast to use in the Spring:
- compare and contrast mammals,
- compare and contrast birds,
- compare and contrast butterflies,
- compare and contrast geometric shapes,
- compare and contrast sports,
- compare and contrast weather,
- compare and contrast plants,
- compare and contrast time devices,
- compare and contrast people,
- compare and contrast body parts,
- compare and contrast emotions,
- and more...
PRINT: I created a PDF version that you can download on your computer and print for students to use in class or at home. Click on "Add one to cart" and download your copy.
DIGITAL ACTIVITY: I created a digital version with text boxes so students can type in the answers using a computer or tablet (for ). Click on "Create Digital Activity" and link the activities to your Google Classroom. Online Resource. Yes, I already added the interactive layer to each page. Enjoy!
Take a look at the Preview to see sample pages. And if you would like more SPRING activities, here is the entire series:
If you would like more Compare and Contrast, then look at these packets: