This packet of activities is created to support students when learning how to convert decimals, percents, and fractions. I use this throughout the week when I am teaching this unit. It is also great because you can save the cards and use them later in the year for review activities. Teachers can also use this packet as three different centers, because student instructions (in color AND black/white options) for each game/activity are included!
Using partnered-work to my advantage, these games create a fun environment, but still support the learning of this skill. You will also notice a lot of meaningful conversation while you watch partners participate in the activities. Walking around the room, I heard a lot of great conversation that was "on topic" and proved to me that the students were continuing to learn while playing the games!
Included in this packet:
1. Decimal and Percent Memory instructions (color & black/white), game cards, and record sheet
2. Decimal and Percent Go Fish instructions (color & black/white), game cards, and record sheet
3. Decimal and Percent Homework sheet that I used when teaching this unit - can be used as homework OR as a quick classwork check. It is not a lengthy assignment.
4. Decimal, Percent, and Fraction Number cut and sort
5. Decimal, Percent, and Fraction graphic organizer for notes or class work.