PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Task cards, extra practice worksheets, foldables, and an assessment - this resource has everything you need to teach students how to compare and order multi-digit whole numbers.
“Compare and Order Numbers” is aligned with the following Common Core standard in Numbers and Base Ten Operations:
CCSS.4.NBT.A.2 – Read and write multi-digit whole numbers using base-ten numerals, number names, and expanded form. Compare two multi-digit numbers based on meanings of the digits in each place, using >, =, and < symbols to record the results of comparisons.
NOTE: This resource addresses the second part of the standard ONLY. Read and Write Numbers (which addresses the FIRST part of the standard) is offered as a separate resource, or you can save 20% and purchase the Numbers Bundle, which includes both products.
Included in this product:
• Summary with teaching and printing suggestions
• 36 Task Cards – color and an identical B&W version with 3 question types
• Answer Key Cards – print on back of task cards as a self-checking option
• Answer Sheet and Full-Page Answer Key
• 3 Extra Practice Printables and Keys – one page for each question type
• Assessment and Key – integrates all 3 question types
• Vocabulary Foldable – is greater than, is less than, is equal to
• Interactive Notebook Foldables
This resource would be great in learning centers, during small group instruction, or as a Response to Intervention (RtI) lesson. You can also use the task cards with the whole class and play SCOOT or Switch!
Looking for more Common Core math resources?
Please consider leaving a comment below, which earns you credits towards future TpT purchases. Click on the FOLLOW button to be notified when more resources are published.
Happy Teaching ~ The Reflective Educator! ☺