My class is working on comparing 3-digit numbers. I want them to have lots of practice, and in a variety of ways.
This mini-unit includes vocabulary cards, anchor chart examples, a place value chart, interactive notebook pages, assessments, and two sets of task cards!
Here's exactly what you'll be getting:
p. 3 - 7 Vocabulary - display cards & interactive notebook "flaps"
p. 8 - 11 Anchor Charts - use to help create your own, or print for each student
p. 12 - 13 Place Value Chart
p. 15 - 22 Interactive Notebook Pages (Choose for either spiral or composition notebooks)
- Sort and glue cards under the correct symbol
- Sort and glue cards under either "true statements" or "false statements"
p. 23 - 27 Interactive Notebook Pages/Activities
- Ordering Least to Greatest
- Ordering Greatest to Least
p. 28 - 30 Quick Assessments
- Choose the correct symbol
- Choose a number to make the statement true
p. 31 - 53 Task Cards
- Comparing Numbers "Battle"
- Comparing Numbers "Choose the Correct Symbol" (Includes recording sheet)
Follow my store
to be the first to know about products and freebies!
Follow me on Facebook
to find out about Flash Freebies!
Visit my blog
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the red star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You will now receive customized email updates about my store.