Are you studying the American Continents
? Want to practice investigation, comparison
and analysis skills
Use this no-prep resource to help your students compare the country statistics
throughout the Americas!
This activity guides students in gathering and comparing the basic country statistics for the countries of North, South, and Central Americas
through the creation of Country Signs
to set up a classroom of centers for students to travel.
Questions at the end require students to think critically about the statistics they gathered.
Another handout is available for Europe! This was used in my 6th grade Geography classes, advanced and regular, but would also be good at the high school level with some additional requirements.
• Central and South America Complete Unit Geography of Latin America
• Central and South America Geography Task Cards Activity Latin American
• Central and South America Overview Interactive Lecture Notes Latin America
• Latin American Independence: A Trip Through Movements
• United States of America & Canada Geography COMPLETE UNIT
• United States of America and Canada Reading & SPRITE Activity Set
• United States and Canada Map Analysis Activity U.S. Maps
• Atlas Activity for Introduction of U.S. and Canada Geography