Also included in
- This paperless math bundle is specifically made for fourth grade students to review all 4th grade common core math standards. This resources if perfect for a traditional guided math model or for flipped classrooms.Who should purchase this resource?- Teachers who want students to become comfortable w$58.00$98.00Save $40.00
- If you have access to Google Classroom, this Fourth Grade Digital Math Bundle will save you time and make math fun! This bundle includes math centers, spiral review, and assessments made specifically for use with Google Classroom.What's included?- Google Slides: Interactive slides that cover all fou$86.00$172.00Save $86.00
This paperless resource if specifically made for fourth grade students to review common core standard 4.NF.7 - I can compare two decimals to the hundredths place by reasoning about their size. I can justify the comparisons by drawing a visual model.
★ What's Included?★
- Links to download the Google Slides ™
- Directions on how to assign on Google Classroom ™
- Practice 1 - 10 slides
- Practice 2 - 10 slides
- PowerPoint Version
- Answer Key
Click on PREVIEW for more details
Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers who want students to become comfortable with interacting with digital resources
- Teachers who want to print less!
- Teachers who want to make math centers less complicated
- Teachers looking for resources that are standards aligned
Please note, this resource covers standard: 4.NF.7
Learning Goal: I can compare two decimals to the hundredths place by reasoning about their size. I can justify the comparisons by drawing a visual model. The only editable part of this file is the standard, so you can change the standard to match the wording of your state.
MORE PAPERLESS RESOURCES
♻ GOOGLE FORMS: Math Assessments
♻ GOOGLE SLIDES: Interactive Math Centers
♻ GOOGLE FORMS: Math Spiral Review