PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
9.99 MB | 39 pages
Comparing Decimals 'Clip and Flip' Cards contains 70 self-correcting cards to help students practice comparing decimals to tenths, to hundredths, and to thousandths.
These task cards were designed to specifically support Common Core standard 5.NBT.A.3.B: Compare two decimals to thousandths based on meanings of the digits in each place, using >, =, and < symbols to record the results of comparisons.
There are a variety of question types included in this pack so that your students get lots of practice!
• 14 cards - Determining which decimal is the least
• 14 cards - Determining which decimal is the greatest
• 12 cards - Determining which decimals are greater than a given number
• 14 cards - Determining which decimals are less than a given number
• 16 cards - Comparing two decimals using the symbols <, >, and =.
On top of being aligned to the standards and differentiated, these Comparing Decimals 'Clip and Flip' Cards are so simple for students to use! Students use clothespins to clip the correct answer. Then, they flip over the card to check their answer.
Included with these Comparing Decimals 'Clip and Flip' Cards:
• Instructions for single player and multi-player use
• 70 'Clip and Flip' cards
Want to learn more about what you'll get? Check out the preview file above!