In this playlist, students explore standard 4.NF.C.7. They will compare two decimals to hundredths. Students will record comparisons with decimals using the symbols <, =, and >. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 6 links to instructional videos or texts
• 3 links to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as decimal point and hundredths place
• Visual examples of fractions
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• A review of key terminology
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities on certain parts of the standard, such as comparing decimals
• Links to video tutorials for students struggling with certain parts of the standard, such as misunderstanding decimals
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button that will take you to a page where you can rate and leave a brief comment. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. We greatly value your feedback to help us improve and create even more products.
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new products! Look for the green star next to the store logo and click to become a follower!