Comparing Decimals Spinner Activity
Features 7 no-prep, just print activities that allow students to practice comparing decimals in a fun, engaging way. Decimals have different level of difficulty, from tenths place to thousandths place.
- Comparing tenths place to whole numbers
- Comparing tenths place to tenths place
- Comparing tenths place to hundredths place
- Comparing hundredths place to hundredths place
- Comparing hundredths place to thousandths place
- Comparing thousandths place to thousandths place
- Comparing numbers with a variety of place values
Each page has two spinners that display the numbers that will be compared.
How to Play: Hold a paper clip on the spinner by using the tip of a pencil. Spin the paper clip in the top spinner first. Write that under the first column. Spin the paperclip in the second spinner, then write that numbers under the third column. Compare the two decimals, then write the symbol in the middle column.
Check out these other spinner activities!
•Growing Bundle! Math Spinner Activities
•Addition Spinner Activity - Adding Numbers 1 digit up to 4 digits
•Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying, Dividing Decimals Spinner Activity
•Divide Multi-Digit Numbers, Division Spinner Activity with Divisibility Rules
•Subtraction Spinner Activity - Subtracting Numbers 1 digit up to 4 digits
•Area and Perimeter Math Spinner Activity
•Multiply Multi-Digit Numbers, Multiplication Spinner Activity
•Ordering Decimals Spinner Activity
•Calculating and Finding Volume Spinner Activity
Check out these other decimal activities!
• Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying, Dividing Decimals Spinner Activity
• Ordering Decimals Spinner Activity
• Rounding Decimals Board Game
• Writing Decimals - Standard Form and Expanded Form [Matching Puzzle Pieces]
• Writing Decimals - Standard Form and Word Form [Matching Puzzle Pieces]
• Multiplying and Dividing Decimals by Powers of Ten, Recognizing Patterns
• Adding and Subtracting Decimals Board Games
• Adding and Subtracting Decimals Task Cards
~Connect with Me~
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram