- Print the last three pages on cardstock
- color in fraction pictures on pg. 6 as you wish
- laminate for game cards
- Choose recording sheet: symbols or words
I used a document camera to introduce this activity whole group while students completed recording sheet at seats. Then I made sets for buddy games during math stations.
Choose to mix fraction cards, picture cards, and word cards or work on one set of cards at a time for your kiddos that may struggle.
1. Take turns choosing game cards.
2. Both partners will write the fractions and draw them on recording
3. Both partners will compare fractions by circling the symbol or word
that makes the statement true
4. Finally check each others answer