This resource allows students to practice comparing fractions with a partner by using playing cards as fractions.
1. Break students into partners.
2. Separate out the face cards. You won't need them.
3. Choose which side of the game board each student will have. Students flip over two cards each and place them atop the card game board, moving the bigger cards to the bottom of each fraction.
4. Choose which worksheet you'd like for them to use (24 problems with minimal space for working out the problem or 12 problems and space to use whatever method you'd like for them to use).
5. Write down who won. Continue play until the end.
6. At the end of the game, whoever has the most wins is the ultimate winner.