Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- Are you looking for multiple ways for your students to practice important math skills? This bundle has you covered! Save time with these Google Slides and Boom Cards resources that are perfect for distance learning.Enjoy tremendous savings by purchasing this 3rd grade bundle.❤ Google Slides...can in$128.45$183.50Save $55.05
If you teach comparing fractions, you NEED this digital bundle. Included in this bundle are 3 engaging digital resources to help your students master comparing fractions. This resource includes Google Slides activities and Boom Learning digital task cards. Not in a Google school? That’s okay! I have included directions for moving this file to the top education apps. Go digital with self-grading worksheet alternatives.
What you get:
- 20 Google Slides flash cards with answers
- 30 self-checking task cards hosted at Boom Learning
- 8 paperless practice activities utilizing Google Slides
You will also get:
- Directions for moving the Google activities to the top education apps
- Trial Boom Learning membership for new users
You will need a free Google account and a basic level Boom Learning account to use these activities.
With a basic level Boom Learning account your students will be able to receive immediate feedback while comparing fractions. Read how I use the free account in my classroom in this post. With a paid Boom Learning membership you will be able to see reports of your students' progress and take grades.
Why Should You Go Digital?
- Paperless – No printing, no copying!
- Digital file can be used over and over
- Digital file does not clutter your filing cabinets!
- Infuse technology
- Access from any computer
- Increases student engagement
More About Boom Cards
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Hooty’s Homeroom is not affiliated with Google in any way nor has Google authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved this resource.