Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
24.92 MB | 45+ pages
This product features a 41 page dog-themed powerpoint presentation that takes students step-by-step through the process how to compare proper, improper, and mixed fractions using a variety of methods. The presentation includes these topics:
- review of proper, mixed, and improper fractions
- comparing fractions with like denominators
- comparing fractions using models (including number lines)
- comparing mixed/improper fractions
- using cross-multiplication to compare fractions
- 10 question assessment of all concepts presented
The product also comes with a tri-fold brochure that students can fill out while going through the presentation together. It is easy to fold and keeps students engaged throughout the presentation by filling in answers to questions, writing fractions, and circling the best answers.
The last flap of the brochure leaves a place for students to fill in their answers to the assessment at the end of the presentation so you can gauge their understanding after presenting the concept of comparing fractions.
This product is low-prep and guaranteed to help your students gain a better understanding of comparing fractions!