PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
3.67 MB | 16 pages
Fractions a mystery to your students? Working on comparing fractions? This fractions activity includes 28 task cards that deal with comparing fractions. Students choose from multiple choice answers to compare the fractions. An answer sheet and three extra practice pages are included in this packet. An answer key is also provided at the end of the cards. The cards are in color, but have been tested and will print well in black and white.
Ideas for using these task cards:
1) Use in a center.
2) Use for small group instruction.
3) Use as assessment for checking student's ability to move on to the next skill.
4) Set out for use by those who finish their work early.
5) Use for partner work. Students choose a card and their partner works the problem out on a white board or scrap paper. Check each other's answers.
6) Use these as a part of whole class lessons.
7) Play Scoot!
There's more where these came from! Check out some of my other task cards for math!