Included (both color and no background options):
-24 task cards
-blank task card recording sheet
-instructions for use
There are so many ways to use these cards and it is easy to differentiate to your students' level of learning! These task cards will be great for your students to practice comparing fractions using pictures. They can record their answers by writing or drawing the fraction. Or they can write the symbols < or > to compare each other for a further exenstion!
How to Use Task Cards in the Classroom
1. Hand out a recording sheets.
2. Give each student a card. I like to give them out in order.
3. Give students a set amount of time to answer each question.
4. Have students pass in order to the student next in line.
5. Do this until all the cards have reached every student.
You can also use these in centers, or instead of passing the cards around, have a scavenger hunt where the cards are all around the room and students have to go around to each card.