- SAVE MONEY with this Fractions Match Up Bundle activity! It's a fun, hands on way for students to practice their fraction skills using visual fraction representations while at the same time building higher level thinking and categorizing skills. Students will organize task cards to look for differen$12.00$7.68Save $4.32
- Product Description
This Comparing Fractions multiple representation sorting activity is a fun, hands on way for students to practice their fraction comparison skills using visual fraction representations while at the same time building higher level thinking and categorizing skills. Students will look for different ways to show the same fraction comparisons and group matching task cards into sets of four.
✅Click on VIEW PREVIEW to see a close up look at this product! ✅
This product includes:
• 8 sets of Fraction Match Up Cards (32 cards in all)
• Student work page (optional for differentiation)
• Student Recording Sheet (2 choices for differentiation)
• Cover for Activity Packets with Student Directions
• Two Illustrated I Can Statements for TEKs 3.3H (one in kid friendly language and one in official language)
• Two Illustrated I Can Statements for CCSS 3.NF.A.3.D (one in kid friendly language and one in official language)
• Teacher's Notes Pages
The Comparing Fractions Match Up Activity can be used:
• Math Centers
• Partner Work
• Early Finishers
• Targeted Test Prep
• Whole Class
Check out these other products you might be interested in:
☝☝ Don't forget - leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases☝☝
❤️ I love your feedback! ❤️
Thank you so much for visiting my shop!!
Amy Griffith - TEACHcapades
Copyright © Amy Griffith - TEACHcapades MATHcapades All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. If using with multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses at the discounted rate. Please mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.