Comparing Fractions can be tricky, take it from someone who just taught it! My kiddos needed something visual to keep them on track so I combined two strategies into one and it worked well for them for comparing the fractions. Throw in a couple colored pencils, and you are good to go on successfully comparing fractions on a number line!
• Example and Directions for Comparing Fractions on # Line
• CCSS Alignment
• 3 Comparing Fraction Frames on a half sheet
• 2 Comparing Fraction Frames on a half sheet with space for explaining their thinking
• 1 Comparing Fraction Frames on a half sheet with space for explaining their thinking
≪ You May Also Like
• Building Block Math
• April Weekly Homework Packets
• Carrot Roll
All ideas are mine unless otherwise stated. Please note that this product is for one teacher/classroom only and not to be shared in any matter. Additional licenses can be purchased through my TPT store
at a discounted rate. If there are any questions, comments or changes you need feel free to email me at email@example.com
and don't forget to review!
© Alexis Sanchez from Laugh Eat Learn. All rights reserved.
You can also connect with me and find many activities
and strategies over at my blog Laugh Eat Learn