This lesson helps students understand Comparing Functions.
1. Students will complete the Bellringer.
2. Students will work in groups of 2 on the activity.
3. The Presentation will be used to engage the activity, look for misconceptions and encourage discussion.
4. Students will complete the Exit Slip before leaving for the day.
5. Use the Practice as individual practice or homework.
• Editable lesson plan
• Bellringer/opening problem set or question
• Activity to drive engagement
• PowerPoint Presentation that includes the activity and the lesson
• Practice Page for in class work or homework
• Exit Slip for quick and easy formative assessment
• Answer Keys for every resource
• Aligned to Common Core
Recognize situations in which one quantity changes at a constant rate per unit interval relative to another.
Recognize situations in which a quantity grows or decays by a constant percent rate per unit interval relative to another.
I Can Statement:
I can recognize situations that can be modeled linearly or exponentially and describe the rate of change per unit as constant or the growth factor as a constant percent.
The lesson plan and every resource, the bellringer, activity, presentation, practice page, and exit slip is given in an editable form (Word or PPT) as well as PDF format for easy viewing and printing.
This lesson plan consists of 10+ pages including the answer keys. The PowerPoint presentation is not included in this count.