COMPARING INTEGERS GREATER THAN LESS THAN PLUS
Can your students use < and > when comparing integers and some fractions and decimals as well? Can they put a set of integers in order from least to greatest?
These 2 full worksheets use less than greater than with integers and require students to fill in inequalities with < or > to make them true statements. SOME FRACTIONS and DECIMALS ARE MIXED IN!
These worksheets will make your students "THINK"!!
See the Download Preview for a clearer idea.
Your download of 3 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek
- ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- INTEGERS AND MULTIPLES
- 4 FULL worksheets all on integers and multiples. Students must fill in circles with the correct missing multiples using both positive and negative numbers. Guaranteed to make them “think”!!
- ANGLES, TRIANGLES AND POLYGONS POWERPOINT!
- Powerpoint program of 25 slides to test and reinforce your students’ knowledge of basic geometry. Designed as a whole-classroom lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. Great activity!
- EQUATIONS AND VARIABLES
Two full worksheets of equations and variables that need solving. NOT for the beginner – challenging and guaranteed to make your students “think”. 20 equations with 2 BONUS questions at the end. High level work.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!