Comparing Measurement Lengths Math Centers | 2nd Grade | 2.MD.4
What educators are saying
My second graders worked on this during math centers. They got to work with others and it gave them a chance to really practice their measuring skills. Great resource!
Great supplement to the measurement lesson in my student's math book. Gave students extra practice that was needed.
Also included in
- These 2nd grade math centers and math games for EVERY 2nd grade skill you teach.! For every skill, there are 3-5 math centers or math stations that your students will love!First Grade Math Centers: Find them every standard here!These 2nd grade math centers include board games, task cards, matching aPrice $57.00Original Price $104.00Save $47.00
Practice comparing measurements and comparing measuring lengths with these math centers. Students will work on measuring lengths and then comparing measurement lengths. They are designed for you to use in your math centers and rotations.
Included are 3 different math stations for comparing measurement:
- School Supply Comparisons: Students will compare the lengths of two school supplies on a task card.
- Comparing Measurements: Students answer questions about various measurements from a chart.
- Ocean Animals: Students will measure the lengths of ocean animals and answer measurement comparison questions.
Find more math centers aligned with 2nd grade standards:
- 2nd Grade Math Centers BUNDLE!
- Word Problem Centers (2.OA.1)
- Addition & Subtraction Fact Fluency Centers (2.OA.2)
- Even & Odd Centers (2.OA.3)
- Array Centers (2.OA.4)
- Place Value Centers (2.NBT.1)
- Skip Counting Centers (2.NBT.2)
- Read & Write #s Place Value Centers (2.NBT.3)
- Comparing 3-Digit Numbers Centers (2.NBT.4)
- Adding & Subtracting Two-Digit Numbers Centers (2.NBT.5)
- Adding Four Two-Digit Numbers (2.NBT.6)
- Add & Subtract 3-Digit Numbers Centers (2.NBT.7)
- Add & Subtract 10 & 100 Centers (2.NBT.8)
- Explaining Strategies Centers (2.NBT.9)
- Selecting & Using Measurement Tools (2.MD.1)
- Measuring Objects Twice (2.MD.2)
- Estimating Measurements (2.MD.3)
- Comparing Measurements (2.MD.4)
- Word Problems Involving Length (2.MD.5)
- Number Lines within 100 (2.MD.6)
- Telling Time Centers (2.MD.7)
- Money Centers (2.MD.8)
- Line Plot Centers (2.MD.9)Bar Graph & Picture Graph Centers (2.MD.10)
- Identifying Shapes & Shape Attributes (2.G.1)
- Partitioning Rectangles into Rows & Columns (2.G.2)
- Halves, Thirds, & Fourths Centers (2.G.3)
© Simply Creative Teaching
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
Measure to determine how much longer one object is than another, expressing the length difference in terms of a standard length unit.