This alligator themed comparing numbers unit is fun, interactive, and hands on! This unit contains a variety of games, posters, printables, and partner and whole class practice activities. The goal of this unit is for students to be able to sort numbers from 0-1000, and compare numbers from 0-1000 using the greater than, lesser than, and equals symbols.
This unit includes:
1. Greater or lesser than posters.
2. Comparing small numbers whole class review activity
with gator puppets.
3. Comparing numbers with dry erase markers practice.
(Includes graphic organizer and directions).
4. Greater or Lesser than math journals (Includes 4 comparing numbers journal questions).
5. Greater or lesser than (to 1000) following directions whole class activity.
6. Comparing numbers using a number line worksheet
7. Greater, lesser than, or equal activity sheet
8. Comparing numbers cutting and pasting activity.
9. Circle the biggest number/ circle the smallest number activity sheet
10. Greater or lesser than the teacher whole class game. (Includes directions, dice, teacher cards, and place value mat).
11. The gator pie spinner game. (Includes: directions, score sheet, and 2 spinners).
12. Are you greater than… Board Game (Includes: directions, game cards, and board game in colour and black and white).
13. Are you lesser than…. Board game (Includes: directions, game cards, and board game in colour and black and white).
14. The Greater gator roll (Includes directions, dice, and game board).
15. Greater or lessor than card game (includes 36 cards and directions).
16. Guess who? Card game (Includes cards and directions).
17. The clothes peg number sort (Includes directions, numbers, and symbols).
18. Answer Keys