Are you looking for a fun and easy way to review comparing numbers with your K-1 students during distance learning?
This set features 22 comparing number quizzes
- 3 comparing objects
- 3 ten frames
- 3 tally mark
- 10 comparing numbers
- 3 true or fals
- The 10 comparing number quizzes increase in difficulty. Ex: 1-10, 11-20, all the way up to 199.
- All quizzes features 5 questions and 3 answer choices.
- Each quiz has easy to read, large fonts for the questions and answers - ideal for K-1.
- These quizzes are designed for early readers - featuring a quick format that keeps students focused, while still assessing standards.
- These self-correcting quizzes are a great way to review comparing number skills for K-1 students!
- Each question is worth 5 points and allows students to see their scores immediately.
- Provide instant feedback for your students and see where you need to go next!
- Simply click on the link for the quiz you want to assign and add it to your digital classroom (LMS).
Looking for more Google quizzes?