Students complete a table with relevant beliefs, leaders, books, and tenets of Ancient Chinese Philosophies: Confucianism Daoism and Legalism. There are a few squares of the table that are pre-filled as examples of the level of detail and significance required to complete the graphic organizer.
This resource could be used as a quiz, study guide, test, worksheet, or handout to be filled during lecture. I find comparing these three philosophies is helpful in a table for side-by-side comparison of Ancient China.
Try my TOP 6 Middle School History Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Champion
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged