This fun Fairy Tale unit focuses on comparing and contrasting various versions of Cinderella. Students spend time learning about different versions of Cinderella, studying vocabulary from Cinderella, learning how to use adjectives, and then finally writing their own version of Cinderella. Students will love learning about Fairy Tales in this engaging unit!
This unit includes:
- 2 Spelling Lists
- Vocabulary Words and Activities
- Comparing and Contrasting Cinderella Study
- Cinderella Activities, including letter writing and a "missing" poster
- Adjectives Study, including Adjective "Scoot"
- Cinderella story writing outline
- Cinderella story editing checklist
- Cinderella story final draft craftivity
- Cinderella story final draft rubric
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store!