This resource will provide you with notes and practice for both teaching and student reference. The focus of this resource is on comparing and ordering fractions with decimals when faced with problems that have a mix of both. It covers how to change fractions to decimals and also how to change decimals to fractions to compare and order. This lesson does assume that students have previously been exposed to comparing fractions to other fractions and decimals to other decimals.
Included are the following:
- 4 pages of guided notes on comparing fractions to decimals
- 2 pages of practice comparing fractions to decimals
- 3 pages of guided notes on ordering fractions and decimals (a mix of both)
- 4 pages of practice ordering fractions and decimals (a mix of both)
- 1 page of mixed review practice
Great for students who need a printed notes page, teachers who need a bit of guidance with this concept, or to leave specific notes for a lesson with a substitute teacher.
Please contact me before leaving feedback if you have any concerns. I'm happy to help whenever I can!