~Please look at the actual preview file. The thumbnails do not give it justice!~ :)
This Power Point can be used to teach Comparing & Ordering Whole Numbers. It was made to go along with the EnVision Math series for 5th Grade Math. (Topic 1 Lesson 2: Comparing & Ordering Whole Numbers), but you don't have to have the series in order to use the Power Point.
- A problem-based introduction
- Challenging extend question
- How the topic relates to students
- Guided practice with answers
- Independent practice with answers
- 1 slide with a printable Place Value Chart (In my classroom, I put the handout in a page protector. The students use dry-erase markers to answer questions.)
YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD FONTS BEFORE THE POWER POINT WILL WORK CORRECTLY WITH SPACING & SUCH:
You will need to have 2 fonts downloaded first in order for this Power Point to work correctly with spacing and such.
Directions: Download KG Sorry Not Sorry Chub from http://www.fontspace.com/kimberly-geswein/kg-sorry-not-sorry and KG Beneath your beautiful chunk from http://www.fontspace.com/kimberly-geswein/kg-beneath-your-beautiful
Or you can download all the KG fonts here:
***Very important*** After you download and install the fonts, RESTART your computer.
Open the Power Point, and it should work!