This is a zipped folder containing a PDF version and an editable version of 4 worksheets on comparing fractions using a fractions wall similar to the one that you can see in the preview.
-Lower ability – use the symbols < > and = and
the words ‘greater than’. ‘less than’ and ‘equivalent to’ to
compare a whole, halves and quarters.
- Middle ability – as for lower ability, but also thirds.
- Higher ability – as lower ability, but also fractions up to tenths
- G+T – convert fractions, percentages and decimals
Alternatively In our TPT store you will find a product for sale that contains the above, as well as:
- a more detailed 2-page lesson plan (suitable for trainees)
- a less detailed 1-page lesson
- a fractions wall PowerPoint (diagrams)
- a converting fractions, decimals and percentages worksheet