Teaching the American Colonies
? Want a fun, engaging
Let your students visit the Northern, Middle and Southern American Colonies
to read core content, examine key sources, and analyze information for understanding!
Compare the Northern, Middle, and Southern Colonies
in this activity that can be implemented in Centers/Stations or as a Response Group Activity
Cards are provided for students to use in gathering information on the three different colonial regions, and all of the materials needed are included.
Students have directions, comparison cards to complete, a notes organizer, and wrap-up questions to complete the activity.
Business and Trade
• America Early Settlement Game Card Review Activity Colonies
• American Colonial Settlement Centers Activity or Archeological Dig!
• American Colonies Task Cards or Scavenger Hunt
• Early Colonies SPRITE Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• Early Colonies SPRITE Social Studies Graphic Organizer
• Mayflower Compact American Document Analysis Activity U.S. Settlement
• America Regions Geography Centers Lesson Activity
• America Scavenger Hunt Task Card Game! Great end of year activity or fun review!
• American Geography Task Card Set - 200 Cards! #historygives
• Cherokee Creation Story Native American Document Analysis Activity
• Christopher Columbus Meeting Natives American Document Analysis Activity
• Early American U.S. Document Primary Source Analysis BUNDLED SET!
See my TpT Store for other great Social Studies lessons, activities, games, assessments, and more!