Studying the Ancient India
and Ancient China Early River Valley Civilizations
Looking for an easy, no-prep Comparison and Research Activity
on the Indus and Huang He River Valley Civilizations
for your Ancient India and Ancient China units?
Research Activity and Comparison Sheet Reading Guide
leads students through the creation of Center Cards for sharing of information on the Early River Civilizations
of the Yellow River
and the Indus River Valleys
The Comparison Sheet
asks students questions to compare the two regions as a wrap-up.
Focus is on the similarities and differences
between the two early civilizations.
The areas of geography, government, crops
, and more are compared.
• Ancient India Indian Caste System Class Debate Historical Thinking Activity
• Mapping the Lands of Ancient India Activity
• Mapping the Lands of the Indian Empires of Mauryan and Gupta Activity
• Settlement of Ancient India & Mohenjodaro Notes & Archeological Dig Activity
• Ancient China Chinese Ruling & Warrior Class Debate Historical Thinking Activity
• China - History of an Empire Reading & Question Homework Assignment
• Chinese Dynasties Archeological Dig Activity World History China
• Mapping the Lands of Ancient China Activity
See my TpT Store for other great Social Studies resources!