40 Grocery store comparison shopping task cards up to $10. (4 per page) Great for special education and visual learners.
- Print, laminate, cut for long term use.
- Student is to determine which fictitious grocery store is selling the item cheaper (for less).
- Use clothes pins or a dry erase marker to mark the correct answer.
- Great for small group lessons and work task bins.
This comes with:
- 40 differentiated task cards
- 1 Comparison Shopping Worksheet to use with task cards
Check out more functional money activities here:
Money & Math Activities
Check out other life skills Task Cards:
Life Skills Task Cards
OR Save money & get the GROWING BUNDLE of Task Cards:
Life Skills Task Cards GROWING BUNDLE
_______FOLLOW ADULTING MADE EASY ON:_______
| BLOG | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST |