Comparison of Christianity to Islam Research and Writing Google Drive Lesson
Teaching the world religions
? Want students to investigate and write on Christianity or Islam
Need a no-prep assessment
on your world religions
study of Christianity or Islam
Open Response Question on Christianity and Islam
asks students to gather facts from the text, other resources, or the provided Internet links to support their answers in the written assessment.
Pages include research and comparison guides and a written assessment prompt.
>Completely paperless! No Printing! No Cutting! No Glue! No Lost Notebooks!
>Students work directly onto student pages.
>More engaging for students often unwilling to write or participate on traditional assignments.
>Meets technology standards and prepares students for college or career.
>Ideal for the 1:1 school or those incorporating technology use in lessons.
>Perfect for organization of all student materials in their own Google Drive!
>All materials are always printable if needed!
>Google Drive is free for teachers and students!
>Allows students to work on assignments anywhere they have access to their Google Drive.
See Preview for Details!
Great for skills practice, the reviewing of core content, AP Prep, or the introduction of the topic at the beginning of a unit. A number of other implementation ideas are provided in the teacher notes!
Visit my Store to find everything for the Social Studies Classroom.
Take a look at my similar products for teaching or studying the Major World Religions:
• Comparison of Christianity to Hinduism Research ORQ
• Comparison of Christianity to Islam Research ORQ
• Comparison of Christianity to Judaism Research & Writing Google Drive Lesson
• Comparison of Christianity to Judaism Research ORQ
• World Religions Comparison Activity Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• World Religions Investigation and Comparison Centers Activity
• World Religions Matching Card Game Review Activity
• World Religions Complete Unit
And take a look at all of my Google Drive Products here!