Check out these Adapted Calendar Activities for students with Down Syndrome or Autism in Special Education Settings.
Also included in this packet are visual schedule icons to help students transition!
This is a great addition for morning work for students in special education. They can help build their day and learn several calendar and weather skills.
Included you will find:
- Monthly Calendar
- Days of the week
- Daily Calendar Journal with Varied math activities at the bottom of the page
- Learn to read the months with clothespin tasks (like the TEACCH model)
- Learn to read the days of the week
- Weather icons are included to place on the calendar and then students can use them to make weather graphs at the end of the month
- Icons and a template for class schedules
This is enough material for an entire YEAR of calendar and scheduling activities for your special education classroom. Embedded in this program are multiple opportunities for integrating math instruction as well.
All Creative Inclusion products are created to help make the special educator’s life easier. You work so hard with your students, you don’t need to stay up all night working on making the next day’s lesson. I’ll help you with that!
Short Vowel Interactive Notebook
Long Vowel Interactive Notebook
If you are interested in additional phonics, check out this bundle!
Connect with Me
Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Facebook Follow me on InstagramFollow me on Google + Follow me on BlabFollow me on Twitter