This classroom management system utilizes Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports, Functional Behavioral Assessments, and a lot of data collection. This is best suited for students with high needs of behavior that have either 504 plans or IEPs. There is a class store, a daily point sheet, the utilization of time outs and self-reflection, and specific, consistent consequences.
This pack includes:
• Daily point sheet for students
• Class store set up worksheets
• Instructions on how to utilize FBA
• Instructions on how to effectively communicate with students about their behavior
• Student “Think Sheet” worksheet
• One page cheat sheet for other adults that work with your kids
• Setting up positive reinforcers and planned consequences
• Behavior Log
I use KG Fall For You font for all of these documents, but wanted to make these editable so you could customize for your class.