Thank you so much for your interest in this complete Digestive System Unit. This unit should last about one week (possibly more - it is a thorough unit) if you have class every day, and although it is intended for use with the Flipped Classroom Model, you could just use the included PPT for a classroom lecture, rather than using it to create a homework video lesson.
This file includes a game-plan for the unit (schedule for the week); all of the activities and labs that are suggested; a set of blank foldables for the students to fill out, as well as an already filled-out version which should be used as a study guide for the unit; homework assignments/plans; a class project guide/rubric; and a Power Point for you to turn into a flipped-classroom homework lesson, or to be used during class for a traditional lesson.
This unit is intended for use at the Middle School Level. It is everything you need to complete this unit! I hope you enjoy using this as much as I enjoyed creating it.
For a better look, please feel free to download my preview! It contains the weekly unit plan as well as some examples of the activities included and the PPT.
Included in download:
- PPT for "Digestive System" lecture or Flipped Classroom Base (24-slide PPT)
- Plans for the week-long unit
- Digestive Enzymes Lab (3 pages of instructions and questions)
- Digestive System Worksheet (3 pages of knowledge-producing questions)
- "Digestive Crimes" Class Project - Instructions, student planning sheet, and grading rubric
- Digestive System Foldable Study-guide (blank and filled out)
As always, Thank You!