Simple and Easy step by step guide to planning an entire school Science Fair!!
As a 5th grade Science teacher, I have been the one in charge of organizing and running the school’s Science Fair each year. When I first found out that I was the sole person in charge of making sure the Science Fair ran smoothly, I almost cried! I had no idea how to put something so big together! Just a few years later, I had it down to a “Science”.
Here is a packet you can use to help you put together the Science Fair each year! I have made it step-by-step, with timelines, checklists, and organizational forms.
This packet includes:
- Four-Month Countdown timeline for planning and getting everything ready
- Putting together a Science Fair Packet instructions
- How to organize the projects, when the applications are tuned in
- judging rubric and record sheet
- "How to set up a Science Fair board" student note
- Project Application Form
- Printable Science Fair Notebook or Log Book
Need lessons? Check out my Science and Literacy Lesson Sets here:
Science and Literacy Lesson Sets
Save 30% by buying the Science and Literacy Lesson Bundles!
Earth Science: Science and Literacy Bundle
Life Science: Science and Literacy Bundle