This comprehensive and creative course has been specifically tailored for home school students.
- There are 5 engaging units: World War One, the 20s and 30s, World War Two, the Post-War Era and Years of Change, plus exam resources.
- Helpful home school student guides are included with each unit (sample in the preview file) explaining how to use the course resources.
- The course can be completed using web resources or using your own traditional textbook.
- Each unit is thematically organized into a series of activities packages. Over 130 pages of activities! They are visually appealing, organized and are proven to help students learn.
- The best map animation website, the-map-as-history.com, is used as a resource throughout the course. A reasonable subscription is required, but this is a must have resource for any school. The website can also be used for many other history courses.
- 25 + Dynamic Powerpoint lectures work along with the activities packages. These are also very engaging and clearly organized.
- Within each unit you will also find creative projects that are designed based upon differentiation and project based learning (PBL). In addition, there are traditional essay options (essay organizer included).
- Creative activities that use Smartphones, Twitter templates, station activities using primary resources, active games and more.
- In total there are 10 Smartboard activities that can be completed at home or at school using the Smartboard Express website - no program installation necessary. Students can complete these on a computer without a Smartboard!
- There are two tests (WW I and WW II) with answer keys.
- An exam review sheet, review activities, final exam and answer key is included to make the last stage of the course easy for teacher and student.
Download the zipped preview file to look at examples from the course!