This is a bundle of high quality resources to be used in the teaching of the classic novel The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Included in this package are:
- Life on the Mississippi film quiz (can choose whether or not to use)
- Huck Finn anticipation guide to go over before reading the novel that really gets students thinking and talking about concepts that Huck faces in the book.
- Huck Finn pre-test for diagnostics
- Student notes and Study Guide for chapter-by-chapter study of the book
- Huck Finn objective test, including multiple choice, matching, quote explanation, and short answer questions of high quality
- Huck Finn essay test with six writing prompts that support the common core by requiring students to argue a substantive position using support from the text
All this comes as one compatible Word document that can be altered or tweaked in any way to meet your specific needs and ideas. This unit has worked well for me at a variety of grade levels. It is all-inclusive and can work as a 4-, 6-, or even 8-week novel study, depending on the level of students.
Most of the components of this package can also be modified to meet the needs of all students in your classroom. This is the complete Huck Finn package!